Mia Asher: Love Me in the Dark ~ARC Review - InBookEden

2017. május 11., csütörtök

Mia Asher: Love Me in the Dark ~ARC Review


SZIASZTOK!

Mint azt minden bizonnyal észrevettétek beletemettem magam 
Mia Asher 
vággyal és szerelemmel teli világába. Éppen ezért amikor megláttam a kindlen a 
Love Me in the Dark 
ARC példányát sírni tudtam volna örömömben. Na volt rá okom is mint azt lejjebb olvashatjátok!


SYNOPSIS

Two strangers in Paris ...
One passionate, earth-shattering kiss.

He was the artist upstairs
with the tantalizing smile and laughing eyes.

He was the devil inviting me to sin,
seducing me to dance in the bright moonlight.

He was desire and need.

When he touched me, my body sang.
My soul came alive.

But I belonged to another man,
and he didn't want to let me go.


ÉRTÉKELÉSEM

"I'm jealous of the sun because it touches your skin when I can't. I'm jealous of every man that came before me."

Gondolom mondanom sem kell hogy a borító tökéletes választás volt, első látásra beleszerettem.

Már az elején magához bilincselt a történet, hatalmas nyomást éreztem a mellkasomban. Mindig adott egy csipetnyi reményt majd ezzel lendülettel a sötétség ismét hatalmába kerített.
Valentina te naiv, tékozló lány, te szeretettel teli csodálatos teremtmény kapj már a fejedhez. Annyira mérges voltam rád, sőt néha még egy egészen kicsit utáltalak is.
Sébastien teljesen magadba bolondítottál, ennyi szenvedés után igazán megérdemled a csodálatos jövőt. Említenem sem kell hogy pokoli sexy vagy és ahogy fracia szavak elhagyják csodálatos ajkadat!!!!
Tudjátok mindig mondom hogy a pénz nem boldogít és ez ismételten bebizonyosodott. Ismerd meg magad és környezeted, és tedd azt ami téged boldoggá tesz. Ne félj! Valósítsd meg álmaidat!


"We can't live our life in fear. (...) Imagine what you could lose because of it."

MY REVIEW IN ENGLISH


"I'm jealous of the sun because it touches your skin when I can't. I'm jealous of every man that came before me."

Nedless to say, the book cover is a perfect choice, I have fallen in love at first sight.

I have been hooked up already by the beginning of the story, I felt the pressure in my chest. It gave me a little hope than the darkness grabbed me again.

Valentina, you are a naiv wasting amazing girl/woman but should come to your senses. I was very angry at you moreover I hated you a little.
Sebastian, I totally fell in love with you.  You deserve a wonderful future after so much suffering. It is so hellish sexy when the French words leave your lips.

I always say it: many does not buy hapiness and this has been repeatedly proved. 
Know yourself and your enviroment, do more of what makes you happy. Don't worry! Make your dreams  come true.

"We can't live our life in fear. (...) Imagine what you could lose because of it."



TEASER

FAVOURITE QUOTES

"(...)a place between heaven and hell, torment and delight."

"The air in my lungs... The beating of my heart...There only silence now where there was laughter before. Only darkness where there was once blinding hope."

"He is a storm that invites you to dismiss your shelter and step outside so you can witness - feel - the beauty of his obliteration."

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése