Natalie Bennett: UltraViolence ~ARC Review - InBookEden

2017. április 16., vasárnap

Natalie Bennett: UltraViolence ~ARC Review

34470862

SYNOPSIS


ULTRA+VIOLENCE
Noun
Random acts of violence with no justification.
Unprovoked, usually brutal.
Done simply for thrill and entertainment.

A sick infatuation.

A volatile obsession,

And a rising body count.

This isn't your typical love story.



***Warning***
This is a dark erotic thriller. I stepped completely out of the box to write this book. It is strange, ugly, and dirty. These characters have a f**ked moral compass. You may hate one or both of them. I remained true to their personalities from start to finish. This book contains scenes of graphic violence, harsh language, and dirty kinky sex scenes.


4,5 STAR

Élveztem minden egyes mocskos percét. Azt hiszem egyre jobban kedvelem ezt a műfajt, pillanatnyilag ez könyv lett a második kedvencem. Izgalmas és egyben sokkoló volt számomra. Sokkolt hogy a sötétség és az empátia teljes hiánya mellett mégis magával ragadott.
A történetben egy hatalmas titok a háttérből mozgatja a cselekmény szálait. A karakterek nem mindennapiak, de szerettem őket. Talán én sem vagyok normális, de kit érdekel?

Egyetlen apró problémám volt. Hogy mi? Ez a könyv túl rövid. Csak olvastam és elfogytak az oldalak. Majd ültem az asztalnál és csak néztem előre. Totálisan kész voltam tőle.

Gratulálok Natalie ez a könyv a legizgalmasabb!



 I've enjoyed every single minutes. The book's 2nd favourite for me in this genre. It was excited and shocking. The big secret's moved the lines behind the scenes. The characters wasn't accustomed, but I liked them. Maybe I don't normally, but who cares?

 But I have got a little problem. What is it? This book was too short. I'm reading and the pages are run out. I'm just sat down at the table and I'm looked forward. The story was totally shocked me.

Congratulation Natalie this book was the most excited!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése