Brittainy C Cherry: The Gravity Of Us ~ARC Review - InBookEden

2017. április 9., vasárnap

Brittainy C Cherry: The Gravity Of Us ~ARC Review

 
SZIASZTOK!

A mai napon hazánkban is jól ismert írónőtől hozok egy csodálatos történetet. Igen 
Brittainy C Cherry The Gravity Of Us 
könyvéről beszélek.

32294951

SYNOPSIS


Graham Russell and I weren’t made for one another.

I was driven by emotion; he was apathetic. I dreamed while he lived in nightmares. I cried when he had no tears to shed.

Despite his frozen heart and my readiness to run, we sometimes shared seconds. Seconds when our eyes locked and we saw each other’s secrets. Seconds when his lips tasted my fears, and I breathed in his pains. Seconds when we both imagined what it would be like to love one another.

Those seconds left us floating, but when reality knocked us sideways, gravity forced us to descend.

Graham Russell wasn’t a man who knew how to love, and I wasn’t a woman who knew how to either. Yet if I had the chance to fall again, I’d fall with him forever.

Even if we were destined to crash against solid ground.



6 "Maktub" star
"Our kiss was as if heaven and hell collided together, and each choice was right and wrong at the same exact time. We kissed as if we were making a mistake and the best decision all at once."

Nem, sajnálom de nem megy. Nem tudom kifejezni magam. Annyira magával ragadó, igaz, teljesen letaglózta szívemet-lelkemet.
Egy csodálatos történet veszteségről, szerelemről, bizalomról és reményről.
Reményt ad egy férfinak aki ezelőtt soha nem remélt még, aki saját sötét világának fogja. 
Olyan kitartó teremtést pedig mint Lucille nem tudnék még egyet mondani a világon.
Segítőkész, ő az aki mindent érez. A jót és rosszat egyaránt. 
Találkozásukat nem egyszer egy sajnálatos tragédiának köszönhetik. De ők mindvégig erősek maradnak és kitartanak.
Igazából bármit is szeretnék leírni azzal túl sokat árulok el a történetről ezt pedig végképp nem szeretném. Maradjunk annyiban hogy az előző részekhez hűen Brittainy most is az emberek szívét szólítja meg őszinte és tiszta történetével. Köszönöm.

"If you need to fall, fall into me."
 

KEDVENC IDÉZETEIM

"The world's little darker tonight, Graham. – Then he wiped away his tears and said – But still, I must believe that the sun will rise tomorrow."

"She was right beside me. She caught me before I hit the ground. She became my strength when I could no longer be brave."

A SOROZAT RÉSZEI

255644462661596229963453

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése